Graduates from any discipline with or without work experience are eligible to apply for admission to this programme, provided they have obtained not less than 50% marks at graduation (45% for SC/ST candidates). Final year graduate students are eligible, provided they scored not less than 50% marks at the immediately preceding examination.
If a candidate is
selected and yet to receive his /her graduation marksheet, then the admission
is treated as provisional subject to submission of the same within stipulated
The institute reserves the right to cancel the admission for failure to do so.
The students will further have to undergo Interview. Various criteria like previous academic records, performance in Test, Interview will be taken into consideration for final selection.
Students will have to appear for any one of the six test i.e. CAT,XAT,MAT,ATMA,MH-CET & CMAT
Step 1 Online Application
- Apply Now
- login details will be sent to applicant mail ID and cell phone.
- Login to www.deccansociety.com
- Enter all mandatory Profile details(Photo & signature scanned image to be uploaded)
- 10th, 12th, Graduation details
- Entrance exam scores which are applicable
- Proceed to Payment
- You will be redirected to CC Avenue (payment gateway screen)
- You may be required to enter the shipping address(payer details)
- Make online payment through Debit/Credit card, internet banking or cash payment by generating bank challan
- After successful payment you will be redirected to the application form
- logout from the portal.
Step 2 Interview
After your form and application fee has been received at IMDR, your form will be approved for eligibility. You will receive a call for Interview 10 days before the actual schedule. You need to confirm your attendance by replying to the email. Keep watching the admission page on the website for tentative schedule. In case you do not receive any communication, please get in touch with the institute. Following documents are to be carried with you for the process for verification.
10th, 12th, Graduation marksheets, Entrance test score cards, Identity proof.
Step 3 Selection Letter
If you are selected for PGDM you will receive an email from the institute regarding last date for payment of fees, fee details, course commencement date, and ERP procedure for completing the admission process.
Step 4 Hostel Admission
Hostel admission process will begin after course admission is done. For details click on hostel admissions page on www.imdr.edu/Hostel Addmission