Step 1 Online Application
- Apply Now
- Click Here to Register on ERP portal at www.deccansociety.com
- login details will be sent to applicant mail ID and cell phone.
- Login to www.deccansociety.com
- Enter all mandatory Profile details(Photo & signature scanned image to be uploaded)
- 10th, 12th, Graduation details
- Entrance exam scores which are applicable
- Proceed to Payment
- Create PayU Login
- Make online payment through Debit/Credit card, internet banking or cash payment by generating bank challan
- After successful payment you will be redirected to the application form
- logout from the portal.
Step 2 Group Work and Interview
After your form and application fee has been received at IMDR, your form will be approved for eligibility. You will receive a call for Group work and Interview 10 days before the actual schedule. You need to confirm your attendance by replying to the email. Keep watching the admission page on the website for tentative schedule. In case you do not receive any communication, please get in touch with the institute. Following documents are to be carried with you for the process for verification.
10th, 12th, Graduation marksheets, Entrance test score cards, Identity proof.
Step 3 Selection Letter
If you are selected for PGDM you will receive an email from the institute regarding last date for payment of fees, fee details, course commencement date, and ERP procedure for completing the admission process.
Step 4 Hostel Admission
Hostel admission process will begin after course admission is done. For details click on hostel admissions page on www.imdr.edu/Hostel Addmission