- Regular examinations for Semester-I to Semester-IV will be held in November/December & April/May every year.
- Students wishing to give backlog examination should fill examination form and pay the necessary fee (Rs.1000/- per subject) 15 days before the examination.
- Question paper should be submitted by faculty 15 days before beginning of the examination.
- Results will be declared after one month from the date of last paper. Faculty should submit the corrected answer papers to the exam department within 15 days from the date of the subject exam.
- Revaluation form should be filled within 10 days of the date of results with the necessary fee (Rs.500/- per subject).
- Only students who have failed are allowed to fill revaluation form. Revaluation will be done only for regular students and not for backlog students.
- Maximum of 40% of original marks will be considered for revaluation result.
- Revaluation result will be declared after 21 days from the last date of application for revaluation.
- Students, who have failed in internal/external/aggregate, will have to appear for the written exam of 60 marks which will be converted to 100 marks. This applies to backlog students of all previous batches also. Gracing of two marks, if required, will be done after conversion only.
- Students having backlog in more than six subjects will not be allowed to participate in the campus placement process.
- Students should clear all backlogs within five years from the year of admission, failing which student will have to take new admission.
- Mark sheets of 1 st year (Sem I & II) as well as 2 nd year (Sem III & IV) will be issued after 15 days from the date of declaration of the result.
- Passing criteria (minimum marks) for each subject : Internal – 16 out of 40 External – 24 out of 60 Aggregate – 50 out of 100.
- Grace marks of maximum 2 (two) per subject (Internal/ External/ Aggregate) will be given to students to help them clear the subject.
- Misconduct/ misbehavior/ cheating by a student during examination time, will disqualify the student from writing the examination on that particular day. Answer paper of that student will not be assessed for that particular subject.
- Examination timetable for PGDM I and PGDM II is displayed on IMDR notice board.
- Students should remain present in the examination hall 10 minutes before the exam starts. Late comers will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Payment of full tuition and other applicable fees should be made 15 days before the examination, failing which student will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Students of PGDM-I with less than 75% attendance will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Students are advised to contact Controller of Examination for further clarification.
- The above rules are subject to change only with the approval of the Director.
June 01, 2019