Placement report 2017-19
- 91% of the batch of 2017-19 has been placed.
- Over 40 companies participated in campus placements for the year 2017-19
- Average Salary: INR 5.26 LPA
- Highest salary:INR 10 LPA (32% increase over previous year)
- Most frequently Offered Salary:INR 6.57 LPA
- 20% placements secured through direct alumni engagement.
Key sectors of opportunities and Prominent Recruiters
BFSI- Bajaj Finserv, Bajaj Allianz, Aegon Life, Aeon Credit, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Securities, ICICI Prudential, HFFC, Indusind Bank, Future Generali, Kotak Bank, Tata Capital, Purnartha.;
Information Technology: Tata Consultancy Service limited, Tata Consultancy Service –Business Process Service, HCL Technologies;
Manufacturing/FMCG- Godrej and Boyce, Sudarshan Chemicals, Bajaj Auto, Greaves Cotton, LG Electronics, Hansa Group;
Shipping and Logistics- Kuehne & Nagel, KSH Logistics.
E Commerce and Retail: BYJUs, Future Group.
Sector-wise placements: BFSI (76%),Manufacturing(12%), Logistics(4%), E-Commerce (3%), IT (3%), Consultancy (2%),Retail (1%)