Faculty Publication in listed Journals
Academic Year 2022-23
Shivane A.,Khurjekar S., & Bhatkar S., (2022).Strategy for Success: The Kalyan Bhel Case Study. IJFANS International Journal of Food and Nutritional Sciences, ISSN PRINT 2319 1775 Online 2320 7876, Vol. 11S, 3164-3169.
Kaur R., Khurjekar S, Dharmadhikari S., Borawake H. (2022), A Study of Change in Policies by the RBI for Controlling Inflation and Promoting Growth. IJFANS International Journal of Food and Nutritional Sciences, ISSN PRINT 2319 1775 Online 2320 7876, Vol. 11S,3459-3480.
Mahankal, P. Chavan S., & Kaakandikar , R.(2022).A Study of Awareness and Behavior Towards Equity and Derivative Market. Manager-The British Journal of Administrative Management ,ISSN - 1746 1278, Volume 58, Issue 156.
Shivane , A . & Manjare, S. (2022).Essential Sectors for India's Efforts to Build a More Robust Circular Economy. IJFANS International Journal of Food and Nutritional Sciences, ISSN PRINT 2319 1775 Online 2320-7876, Volume 11, Special Issue 2
Shivane , A., & Manjare, S. (2022). Promoting Sustainable Business Environment through Circular Economy. Industrial Engineering Journal,Volume 15 Issue 10
Ubgade,P. (2022). A Review of Brand Amorphism. Prabandhan: Indian Journal of Management , Prabandhan: Indian Journal of Management (ISSN 0975-2854), volume 15, Issue 10. DOI: 10.17010/pijom/2022/v15i10/172408
Das, G., Ujagare P. , Patil, M., Mulla Z., Phadnis A. (2022).Entrepreneurial Cognition and its Influence on Business Model Innovation: A Case Study Approach of Indian Entrepreneur. NeuroQuantology, ISSN 13035851.
Das, G. (2022). Deriving Employee Engagement: The Diversified Role of Corporate Communication. Proceedings Sustainable Development in Business: Striving for A New Paradigm, School of Business Management, Christ university
Kamble S., Jain S., Kulkarni S. (2022). Consumer Outlook And Adoption Of Health Insurance In India Post Covid 19 Outbreaks. IJFANS International Journal of Food and Nutritional Sciences, ISSN PRINT 2319 1775 Online 2320-7876, Volume 11, Special Issue 1 (2022 ), doi: /jcdr.2022.31/10/2022
Academic Year 2021-22
- Nagar, S., Pradhan P. (2022). Higher Education Student’s outlook Towards Online Assessment: A Multivariate Analysis. Seybold Report, 17 (6). DOI: 10.5281/zenodo.6659579
- Nagar, S., Mahajan P. (2022). Acceptability of Technology for Banking transactions by People above 40 years of Age under Pandemic Constraints. Journal of Positive School Psychology, 6 (6).
- Kulkarni, S., & Mahankal, P. (2022). The challenge management by private hospitals in and around Pune during pandemic. International Journal of Health Sciences, 6(S2), 5606– 5612. https://doi.org/10.53730/ijhs.v6nS2.6382
- Patil, P., Kamble S. (2022). An Empirical Study On Impact of Promotion Mix On Awareness Level and Admission with Respect to Technical and Professional Institutes in Pune. Journal of The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda. Vol. 56, No. 5 (I).
- Harikumar, P, Jain, S., Kamble, S., Korakod, T. (2022). Educational Data Mining: A Comprehensive Review and Future Challenges. ECS Transactions. 107. DOI :16129-16136. 10.1149/10701.16129ecst.
- Jain, S., Kamble, S. (2022). Impact of COVID-19 spread on buyers’ behaviour towards Functional Food and Beverages. Bulletin of Environment, Pharmacology and Life Sciences. Special Issue .
- Dewasthale, G. (2021). Linking Employee Performance Dimensions to Service Quality: A Critical Incident Technique Approach. Anveshek. Vol. 51, No. 2 (XVII).
- Dewasthale, G., Mathur, M., Gollapudi, N., Mishra, A. (2021). A Case study on Bombay Chemical Company: Entering a New Market. Aims Journal of Management. Vol. 7, No. 1.
- Mahankal, P., Pendse, A., Malviya, A., Singh, S. (2021), A Study of Digital Safety of Women in India. Turkish Online Journal of Qualitative Inquiry (TOJQI). Volume 12, Issue 7.
- Das, G.,Ramaswamy, S. (2021). Corporate Communication: Best Practices Adopted by IT Companies to Enhance Employee Engagement. Vidyabharati International Interdisciplinary Research Journal. Vol. 13, issue 1.
Academic Year 2020-21
- Kumar, P., Rose, A.,Jain, S. , Pole, M., Bhatt, V. (2021). Integrating CSR with Employer Branding Initiatives: Proposing a Model. Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government. Volume 27, Issue 1.
- Jain, S., Kamble, S. (2021). An Analytical Study of Buyers' Behaviour Towards Automatic Fuel Pricing and Price Smoothing in India. Prabandhan: Indian Journal of Management. Volume 14, Issue, 2.
- Shivane, A.,Sargar, A., Kulkarni, S. (2021).Analytical study of growth in online certification programmes/courses during COVID-19 Pandemic. Sambodhi. Vol-44, No.-1(III).
- Shivane, A., Narsale, S., Madral, V. (2020).A Critical Analysis of the Location and Layout of an Airport with Special Reference to Plane Crash at Calicut Airport. Shodh Sarita, Journal of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences. Volume 7, Issue 28.
- Nanwani, B., Kamble, S.,Sailaja, M., Hiremath, S., Mohanty, S. (2021) What Next After AREDA. AIMS Journal of Management. Vol. 6, No. 2.
- Nagar, S., Mahajan, P. (2021). Assessing Middle Age and Senior users' perception towards mobile banking after Covid-19 Lockdown phase in India. Shodh Sarita, An International Bilingual Peer Reviewed Refereed Research Journal. Vol. 8, Issue 29.
- Jain, S. (2021). A Study of Challenges of Online Assessments During Covid-19 Situation in India, Shodh Sarita, An International Bilingual Peer Reviewed Refereed Research Journal. Vol. 8, Issue 29.
Academic Year 2019-20
- Jain, S. (2020). Entrepreneurial Activation in the Aftermath of COVID-19 – Necessity and Prospects in an Economic Slowdown. Tathapi. Vol. 19 Issue 13.
- Jain, S., Kamble, S. (2020). The Empirical Study of Job Seekers Behaviour in India. Shodh Sanchar Bulletin. Vol. 10, Issue 38 (III).
- Dewasthale, G. (2020). Impact of COVID-19 Across Industry Sectors: An Exploratory Study. Alochana Chakra Journal. Volume IX, Issue V.
- Dewasthale, G., Kasande, S. (2020). Using Critical Incident Technique (CIT) as a Research Method: An Experiential Account. DogoRangsang Research Journal. Vol-10 Issue-06.
- Shivane, A. (2020) Impact of COVID19 on working of organizations: - Shifting to Virtual Working using technology platforms. Tathapi.Vol. 19 Issue 13.
- Shivane, S.,Hippargekar, P., Sargar. S. (2020). Analytical Study on Usage of UPI. Shodh Sanchar Bulletin. Vol. 10, Issue 38 (IV).
- Mahankal, P. (2020). A study on Impact of lockdown on onboarding strategies of various organisations in India, Shodh Sarita, An International Bilingual Peer Reviewed Refereed Research Journal. Vol. 7, Issue 26 (II).
- Kamble, S., Jain, S. (2020). A Study on Usage of Smart Phone among youngsters and Its Marketing Implications with Special Reference to Pune. Studies in Indian Place Names. Vol:40, Issue: 60.
- Kamble, S. (2020)An Empirical study on the Impact of COVID-19 on Lifestyle of Indians during a Lockdown period in India. Tathapi. Vol. 19 Issue 13.
- Patil, P., Ingawale, V., Kamble, S., Mane, P., Suryawanshi, S. (2020). Study of Student’s Satisfaction with reference to Technical and Professional Institutes in Pune. Purakala. Vol.31, Issue 5.
- Nagar, S. (2020).Assessing Students' perception toward e-learning and effectiveness of online sessions amid COVID-19 Lockdown Phase in India: An analysis. Tathapi. Vol-19, Issue13.
- Jain, S. (2020). A Study of Changes in Individual Income, Spending & Saving Pattern as a Result of Covid 19 Situation in India. Tathapi. Vol. 19 Issue 13.
- Kamble, S., Tiwari, V. (2019). Case Study: Maharashtra State Transport (ST) Strike (Diwali Gift)–Passengers suffer at whose fault? Journal of Engineering Sciences. Vol. 10, Issue 10.