The GB membership consists of elected members from among the fellows of the Society and representatives of the life members by turn, in equal numbers. The Byelaws provide that the GB would consist of equal number of Life members and elected members. The chairman of the GB is an elected member. The Secretary of the GB is the Secretary of the Society and the Assistant Secretary are life members. The GB is the final decision making body for all the institutions of the society. All matters that have financial and or long-term implication are approved by the GB. All new courses, increase in fees, matters relating to employees and statutory bodies is responsibility of the GB.
The details of the management are given the byelaws of the society.
Some of the members of the LMC are also members of the PB and GB and these members are expected to spearhead proposal through in the respective bodies
Members of the Governing Body
- Dr.Sharad Kunte - Chairman
- Shri. Mahesh Athavale - Vice Chairman
- Shri.Adesh Gokhale - Member
- Shri. Sagar Phadke - Member
- Adv. Nitin Apte - Member
- Dr. Ravindrasing G. Pardeshi - Member
- Shri. Dhananjay Kulkarni - Secretary DES
- Smt. Swati C. Jogalekar - Secretary G.B.
- Smt. Prajakta Pradhan - Asst. Secretary G.B
All the bodies of the society provide for concurrent overlapping membership, so that context of an issue discussed at a lower level is available at the next level.