We invite you to contribute a chapter to the book we are co-editing titled: “Abhivruddhi-Making India a Five Trillion Dollar Economy”, ISBN 978-81-950739-7-9.
Government of India has made clear its agenda to drive India to a $5 trillion economy by 2024. Technology, digitization, and modernization will have a great role in pulling up the economy to $5 trillion levels. At present, India is an economy of about $ 2.6 trillion. So, it needs to about doubling its economy within 5 years and quadruple by the next eight years.
It is important to propagate the idea of Making India a $5 trillion economy to the common man, the Government initiatives in this direction, the Industry expert insights and inputs from government officials regarding vision of development.
We invite book chapters on Abhivruddhi-Making India a Five Trillion Dollar Economy
Some areas for exploration may be:
1.Economy turnaround models
4.Energy and Sea Wealth
5. EPO: Education Process Outsourcing.
Please take a note of the following while submitting your chapter:
1. Authors are encouraged to contribute their original, unpublished work. It is also possible to draw on your already published work, adapting this to address the volume theme. Copyright clearance for work that has already been published is entirely the responsibility of the contributing author/s, and evidence of such clearance may be required by the publishers.
2. Chapters need to be written in English, and language editing is the responsibility of the authors.
3. The editors will choose the most promising chapters from those submitted: the criteria that will be used here are relevance to the themes set out for the volume and originality.
4. We will be aiming to have a broad representation of authors from different spheres.
5. The chapter should not exceed 6000 words.
6. The citation style should be APA.
7. Last date for submission is January 31, 2022.
8. The book chapter should consist of a cover page with the following information: Name of the Author/s, Title of Chapter, Affiliation (if any), Qualification, contact number and email address.
9. Details of chapter format are as follows: Font size- Times New Roman 12 (14 for headings); Spacing – 1.5; Margin – Left 1.5”, Other 1.0”.
10. All the rights of choosing/not choosing an article for publication rest with the editors of the book.
11. Please send your contribution to email@example.com
We are sure you will respond positively to our appeal, and we look forward to hearing from you.
Dr. Parikshit Mahankal
Cell No. -9890141852
Prof. Pradnya Mahajan
Cell No. -9881447147